The Texas Tech football team is considering moving to Austin as a result of the NCAA football recruiting scandal
- by admin
Texas Tech University is considering a move to Austin because of the recruiting scandal, a school official said Monday.
The Texas Tech athletic department has not made any official announcement about whether the school would consider moving to the city in light of the university’s NCAA violations.
The university announced earlier this year that it had suspended its football program for one season following an investigation into allegations of recruiting violations.
A hearing was set for Jan. 3 to determine whether the university should be able to continue playing football under the new rules.
Tech will announce its decision in a public forum on Jan. 7.
Tech has been in Texas since 1999.
Texas Tech University is considering a move to Austin because of the recruiting scandal, a school official said Monday.The Texas…
- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota will likely be the Ducks starting QB for the rest of the season
- NFL playoff games will be played on Sunday, Dec. 17
- How to find the best football games at the cheapest prices
- How to win a national title, even if you don’t win a game: Part 2
- How to get the best football player at your school